Gamiss Dresses Review


Hello my dear people, here I am with my new post about Gamiss official dresses which I've got a few days ago. I am so in love with them. I am expecting two more dresses and I can't wait to wear them and show them to you. This first dress is short black dress with beautiful lace on the back and I love it so much. Black is definitely my new favorite color! The second dress is blue dress with high neck and it's great for every occasion. I wear it as casual combination with boots and little fur coat. I will leave you few links below so you can check out prices and sizes of these dresses. My favorite so far is this black dress! So elegant and sweet, but because it's a little bit shorter I wear it with tights and it looks great! Hope you will like them as much as I do! Love you...see you soon! xoxo











You Might Also Like

2 comments